Before you can start to accept deliveries, you'll need to set up your account and have the Postmates Fleet app installed on your device.
Here's how to download the Fleet app for iOS:
- Make sure you are running iOS 10 or later
- Search the Apple App Store by searching for Postmates Fleet
- Tap Get to install the app
- Find the app on your home screen!
Here's how to download the Fleet app for Android:
- Make sure you are running Google Android 4.4 or later (KitKat)
- Go to fleet.postmates.com/app on your mobile device and click Install the App
- Sign in with the Google account you use to get apps from the Google Play Store
- One signed in, tap Install
- Return to the home screen to find the Postmates Fleet app installed!
If you're having problems installing the app, make sure your mobile device is up to date. Before downloading the app, you should double-check that you have memory on your device and a data or wi-fi connection.
If you’re connected to a VPN, you may want to try downloading the app after disabling the VPN.